SUCESORES DE FRUTOS SECOS SAN BLAS, S.L. through this document, it collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.frutossecossanblas.com, in order to improve their usability, know the browsing habits or needs of the users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them to manage the services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages, implies knowledge of the acceptance of this Policy by said users.
SUCESORES DE FRUTOS SECOS SAN BLAS, S.L. use the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the entity’s web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used. The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
[borlabs-cookie type=”btn-cookie-preference” title=”Administrar Cookies”/]
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted at:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac